888 Sport is a bookmaker company based in Gibraltar and was founded back in 1997. They started their website in 2008 and since then, things went only upwards. In 2012, they became the world’s 4th biggest poker network thanks to their poker application, 888Poker.
888 Sport Offers and bonuses
They have a £88 free bet bonus for new customers (if they gave you 888, like their name, it wouldn’t be a smart investment). Besides this newcomer they have a lot of other smaller bonuses, and I will share a few here with you:
- Eight is Great: it lets you place a goal scorer bet on any match from La Liga, Premier League and Champions league this season and if the player who’s wearing the number 8 scores for either one of the teams, they give you your money back if the bet was of a maximum of £25.
- 88th Minute Special: it applies only on football and It gives your money back if you are losing your bet and the other team that the one you betted on scored in the 88th
- Hat-trick Insurance: if the user bets on the goal scorer of any match from Premier League, Champions League and La Liga, and any player on the pitch from the match the user betted on scores a hat-trick, he will have his stake refunded if it’s not higher than £25.
- Acca Club: if you join the Acca club and place 3 to 5 £5 bets in a week, you’ll get a free £5 bet. If you place 6-10 £5 best you’ll get a £10 free bet, £15 free bet for placing 11-15 and a £25 free bet for placing more than 16 bets.
- Euro Acca Insurance: placing a 4 selection or bigger accumulator bet on the Champions or Europa League and all of your selections go through except for one, you will be refunded a maximum of 25£ per bet.
They also have a few offers for horse racing, letting you get your money back in the form of a free bet almost all the time (like, for example, if you place a minimum of £5 bet on any UK National Hunt race and your horse loses, they give you your money back (maximum £25).
They also have offers for some American sports:
- NFL Overtime Payback: with a minimum bet of £5 and a minimum odd of 1.5, if your team loses in overtime, you’ll get your money back (again, the maximum sum they give back to you is £25).
- NBA Overtime Payback: it’s basically the same offer as the one I wrote above, only it applies on NBA basketball.
888 Sport Interface
The website’s primary color is orange and after having a first look at it, looks pretty clean and professional. Their webpages are not overcrowded with odds and events, choosing the more eye-appealing collapsing menus.
Another important thing that I should mention is the website’s logic. Everything on their website is placed in a logical place or order, making it easy for you to navigate through it. Most of the betting companies make it very hard for the users to find what they are looking for on their website, but this is not the case with 888 Sport. These guys know what they are doing.
888 Sport Deposit and withdrawal
888 Sport offer you various deposit options (most of the major credit and debit cards, ACTeCash, bank transfer, cheque, ClickandBuy, e-Check, EntroPay, InstaDebit, Moneybrookers \ Skrill. NETeller, PayPal, PayPoint e-Voucher, Ukash and Paysafecard.
They allow you to manage an account with the following currencies: British pound (GBP), Euro (EUR), Danish Kroner (DKK), Swedish Krona (SEK)and United States Dollar (USD). Depending on your currency, the minimum deposit is worth £10 and most of them are instant (excepting the bank transfer and the cheque, who take longer time to process.
You can withdrawal using most of the methods that are used for deposits. You’ll have to wait between 2 and 11 days for your money, depending on the chosen method. The downside is that they don’t have an instant withdrawal method, even PayPal and Skrill lasting 2 or 3 days.
Oh, and one more thing: for now, players from the United States, Turkey and Israel can not register on their website, other restricted countries being Cuba, France etc. (you can access their website for a full list of restricted countries).
888 Sport on mobile
Their mobile app looks exactly like their website, although it’s more crowded. Leaving that aside, you have complete accessibility to all of the application’s features under the form of large readable buttons. The refresh system doesn’t lag in any way, so it is a good all-around betting application.
888 Sport Features
Like any other betting company that respects itself, 888 Sport has a smooth live streaming feature. They offer you the chance to watch live events for a bunch of sport branches such as football, table tennis, Formula 1 and many other. Because you have live streaming, you have live betting too because they go so well together. For gaining access to this feature, all you need to have is a funded 888 Sport account.
They cover a lot of sports and I will most of them in a list for you here: American football, baseball, basketball, cricket, darts, gold, football, horse racing (from UK and Ireland), rugby, UFC, snooker and greyhound racing.
If betting on sports is not your thing and you want to make your own luck, they have an improved section of online casino. You name it and they have it, poker, blackjack, slots and the other casino-classics. Both their site and application have decent graphics in the Casino mode and added with a minimal interface, your online gambling experience is as good as it gets.
888 Sport Customer service and support
888 Sport have a nonstop customer support program, letting you share your problem via live chat or email. Most of the time their staff is quick to respond, fairly knowledgeable, and they offer support in several different languages (Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, French and English. They also have a charge-free phone number for you to call, but it’s only available between 8AM and 9PM.
The thing that stands out the most for 888 Sport is their reliability. They are a household name and they rise up with our (and their, for that matter) expectations .